Take the Journey
Take the Journey is an eight session course in self-care that unfolds over four months with sessions every second week. Take the Journey can be done in groups or individually. There is a full color, 138-page guide, online videos, MP3 recordings and products to take home (products are valued at over $160). Together we explore simple, but powerful Ayurveda and Yoga-based practices that help you...
- stay strong and flexible
- find ahh-some ways to rest and relax
- understand your mind-body type and what foods are best for you
- stay optimistic in times of challenges
- find more self-compassion
- appreciate yourself at any stage of your life
Take the Journey is perfect for you if you are ...
- looking for ways to take better care of yourself
- entering into the menopausal transition years
- a health care practitioner looking for unique tools to learn and share with clients
Take the Journey in Groups
Doing The Journey with a group of gal pals is fun and inspirational. It's kind of like a book club, only instead of reading a book, you're doing it! Its a chance to learn, experience and share techniques together. There are eight, two-hour classes. Download a 2-page flyer here to learn more or click on the Book Online button below to save your spot in the next group (you can pay later!). Groups must have a minimum of 6 and maximum of 10.
WHEN: Next group starts Thurs Jan 11, 2018 and runs every second Thurs until April 19 2018. 6:30 - 8:30 PM
WHERE: 1048 North River Road, Ottawa, Ontario.
If you have questions let's connect.
Your investment: $625.00 per person.
Take the Journey One-One
An Individual Journey includes eight brief instructional overviews of specific relaxation or self-care technique and then, were applicable, the experience of a one-one relaxation session.
Click on the "learn more" button below to see how an Individual Journey unfolds and then let's connect to set up your first one-one session!