Western science is now catching up on what the ancient sages have known for thousands of years: meditation is good for us and helps us cope with issues related to big transitions in life including menopause.
Benefits of meditation include:
- better sleep
- less fatigue
- less thoughts that trigger stress
- more empathy and compassion for yourself and others
- slowing down of age-related aging
- improvements in memory
- improvements in the ability to creatively solve problems
Two Amazing Forms of Meditation
I teach primarily two simple but powerful forms of meditation: Mantra Meditation using Intention Bracelets and malas and Yoga Nidra. Both focus on shifting exhausting negative thinking to more optimistic and empowering thinking habits.
Intention Bracelets & Malas for Mantra Meditation
Intention Bracelets and malas play a key role in mantra meditation (also known as japa meditation). These classic meditation tools solve one of the most common challenges of meditation: staying focused! Intention Bracelets and the more traditional 108-bead malas are strands of beads that represent both a positive phrase or mantra, and special gateways on the body, making mantra meditation more tactile and tangible (i.e. easier to stick with!) than other forms of meditation.
The result: happiness from the inside out.
Not Just Any Mala Will Do!
The configuration of the bracelets I have designed for you are highly personalized. They are inspired by the ancient healing tradition of Ayurveda. Ayurveda recognizes that you have your own unique elemental constitution so finding the right Intention Bracelet or mala makes your practice that much more powerful. The gemstones, original hand-engraved symbols, sandalwood beads and careful numerical configuration make Intention Bracelets and malas unique, just like you. To find out which Intention Bracelet or mala is best for you take the quiz or do a free 30 minute consultation with me. See the links at the bottom of this page.
What Makes Intention Bracelets and Malas Special
My sole purpose for designing Intention Bracelets is to help you start, and stick with a meditation practice so that you can reap the benefits. Intention Bracelets and malas come with loads of online and personal support including:
- details on what makes your choice of Intention Bracelet or mala so special
- personalized videos to practice along with
- worksheets for creating your own personal intentions
- one-one support and more
Find the Right Intention Bracelet for You
The process of picking out an Intention Bracelet is super fun plus, it's free!
Book online for a free consultation to discover:
- if you have a current elemental overload and what physical, mental and emotional conditions you might be experiencing
- a meaningful mantra/intention to help set your mind at ease
- a short and sweet yoga and meditation practice using your Intention Bracelet
Yoga Nidra saved my sanity. Really! There are times when sleep just doesn’t happen. Many people suffer from insomnia, which leads to fatigue, memory issues, mood instability and other challenges. Yoga Nidra is something you can do when you don’t feel like you have the energy to do anything else. It’s great for both catching up on sleep and getting to sleep (or back to sleep!)
All you do is lay down comfortably and listen to a guided meditation.
Benefits of Yoga Nidra:
- gives you the rest your mind and body crave (just 20 minutes is equivalent to about 1 hour of good solid sleep)
- releases tension from the mind and body
- slows down or stops the chattering “monkey mind”
- allows your positive Intention to get fully lodged in the unconscious mind (the part of our brain that directs most of our behavior)