Do you feel stressed out and exhausted? Or maybe you just feel like you’re stuck in a rut (boring job, boring meals, relationships without the spark?)
Do you want to make some changes in your life but don’t have the energy?
You’re not alone! Life is definitely a work in progress. Work requires energy and energy needs to be restored. Many of us don’t get enough of the deep restorative rest we need to thrive. When you Take the Journey you regain your energy so you can engage more fully in a life you love.
3 Secrets for More Energy, Joy and Contentment in Life
- Understanding yourself better leads to more happiness and contentment in life
- You need energy for everything in life including the search for Self
- In order to have energy, you need deep restorative rest.
Restorative Rest is a Vital Basic Need
Good quality rest is equivalent to good quality food.
You can eat junk food and stay alive, but you won’t thrive.
You can get limited or poor quality rest and still get things done, but you won’t be your best. Or, you’ll put your health at risk trying to go the extra mile without gas in the tank!
Take the Journey is guided exploration of 8 simple, but powerful Ayurveda and Yoga-based techniques to reclaim your energy so you can engage more fully in a life you love.
Take the Journey is perfect for you if you…
- are someone who wants to get the most out of life
- want to build a made-for-you self-care practice you can do at home
- are a Yoga teacher or teacher in training and want to experience the 8 limbs of Yoga more fully in your own body, so you have even more confidence to teach to others
- are in some life transition like marriage, menopause, divorce, retirement, kids coming or kids going and you’re asking yourself questions about meaning and purpose in life
- are a Health Care Practitioner and want to build your suite of tools
- know there’s something more to Yoga but you can’t seem to find it
- want to learn more about how Yoga and Ayurveda can help you find more happiness, joy and contentment in life
Take the Journey is probably NOT for you if you’re happy to simply receive deeply restorative Integrative Relaxation Therapy sessions like Reflexology, Yoga Massage or Ayurvedic Yoga as a stand alone service, and/or you already have a self care routine that’s working wonderfully.
Here’s how Take the Journey works:
Once a month you explore a new technique in a one-one session in the studio. You leave with a customized home practice to explore for the next 4 weeks or so. Each month you explore a new technique, building your home practice as you go.
To support your home practice you have:
- 9, 1 hour private sessions including Ayurvedic consultation, Breath assessment and Breathe to Relieve Yoga practice, Ayurvedic Yoga for your specific Ayurvedic type, Reflexology, Marma Point massage, Yoga Massage, Yoga Nidra guided meditations and consultations on a made-for-you home practice that will nurture your particular nature
- 6 videos of Yoga and self care practices to support you at home
- 9 audio practices for your home support
- a 148 page full colour guide book packed full of great information, practices, resources and space to journal about what you experience on your Journey
- CD that includes 2 dosha-specific Yoga Nidra deep relaxation practices plus 4 bonus tracks
- products like oil blends and teas to balance your Dosha, meditation tools and self-care products to make your Journey even more fun