Restorative Thai Yoga Massage
Restorative Thai Yoga Massage is the best way to get out the kinks and free up neck, shoulders, hips, back and knees and ease your mind into the ultimate state of serenity. It combines restorative yoga postures (you are fully clothed and super comfy, supported with blocks and bolsters) with a gentle applied pressure to release trouble spots and traction-rotation to get fluids flowing through stiff joints.
Each session is personalized to help with whatever is going on at the time. Tibetan singing bowls, essential oils, gem stones, tuning forks, breathing techniques, hand gestures (mudras) positive intentions and visualization are all potential ways to personalize your session.
This session normally takes about 70 minutes so give yourself a little extra time or even consider booking in for a two hour session (just book two back to back appointment slots when you book online).
Benefits of Restorative Thai Yoga Massage:
- promotes physical, mental and emotional balance
- deeply relaxing and restorative so helps to ease anxiety and racing thoughts
- releases stiff joints (hips, back, knees, shoulders, neck)
- improves nerve impulse and energetic flow
- helps with digestive issues (gas, bloating, cramping)
- lowers blood pressure
- relieves tension and sinus headaches